11/01/2012

TVCM in Japan

New TVCM of "My Sweet Bodyguard" air in Japan from November 1.キャーq(≧∇≦*)(*≧∇≦)pキャー
It is uploaded in You Tube.
I hope I can watch on TV this CM.
I don't watch CM of voltage,Inc. on TV recently.
I must watch TV until this CM is aired. lol



昴「君は命を狙われている」
Subaru:Somebody is going to murder you.

昴「俺たちSPが君を守る」
Subaru:We SP protects you.

ナレーション「どのSPに守られたいですか?」
Narration:Which SP do you want to be protected in?

ナレーション「恋人はSP」
Narration:My Sweet Bodyguard

昴「俺から離れるの、禁止」
Subaru:Don't away from me.

ナレーション「恋人はSPで検索」
Narration:Search by "My Sweet Bodyguard"



"My Sweet Bodyguard" promotional clip



*SP is abbreviation of Security Police.(not security police)
The Security Police or known as the Security Police Division is the Japanese close protection unit mandated with the responsibility of protecting domestic and foreign VIPs in Japanese soil and abroad.
The SP is under the control of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_Police_(Japan)

No comments:

Post a Comment