6/04/2012

New Release!! "Be My Princess for GREE"

Voltage Inc., starts delivery of love game "Be My Princess for GREE" as Web application on "GREE Platform" which seamless application became able to provide in global that GREE Co., Ltd. runs for iOS, Android™ terminals from the beginning of June, 2012.

Japanese
http://www.voltage.co.jp/news/p-release/2012/0604_01.html



"Am I a Princess!?"
Heroine meets good-looking Princes of the succession to the throne of six countries where the world is excited at at the dance that she participated in by the work of the designer.
He tells me "to want you to become a designer under contract to me".
The romantic love with princes whom girls of the world have a crush on.
... that an ultimate Royal Family love story over difference in social position begins now.

No comments:

Post a Comment